Life hacks are little ways to make our lives easier. These low-budget tips and trick can help you organize and de-clutter space; prolong and preserve your products; or teach you something that you simply did not know before.
If you’re trying to simplify your life, it’s best to follow the four simple steps I’ve outlined before — it’s just the simplest method.
But sometimes life gets in the way, and you need a workaround, some way to get past your usual obstacles and to trick yourself into keeping things simple.
Are you ready to turn back the clocks to the 1800’s for up to three years? Our grandfathers and great-grandfathers were the last generation to practice the basic things that we call survival skills now… WATCH THIS VIDEO and you will find many interesting things!
I use these “hacks” myself (in this case, “hacks” refers to workarounds or tricks to reach your goal), and I’ve found them to be effective in many cases. Please note that you might have read some of these once or twice (or thrice) on this blog before, but I thought it would be a useful resource to gather them all into one post.
Watch Video – 35 AMAZING tricks to simplify your life:
Video Source: James DIY
1. Laundry life hack – learn how to fold a shirt in less than 2 seconds with this technique. 0:22
2. Peel potatoes super fast with this food hack 1:21
3. Cleaning hack: Use coffee filters to clean mirrors and windows! 1:50
4. And speaking of coffee filters, these are terrific for cleaning the interior of your car. 2:08
5. With this iPhone hack, you can determine if the electricity is out only in your house. 2:20
6. It’s not every day that we use a funnel, so with this water bottle hack, you can make your own that’s just as efficient. 2:41
7. You can use that makeshift funnel for an additional purpose – to reseal a bag. 3:00
7. Testing batteries has never become so easy with this amazing life hack. 3:17
8. Bake 2 frozen pizzas at one time 3:43
9. Make a simple lantern with a water bottle and an iPhone on flashlight mode 3:57
10. Clean up broken glass safely with a slice of bread 4:12
11. Convert a popcorn bag into a popcorn bowl 4:40
12. Use a pillowcase to clean your ceiling fan 5:00
13. Remove ink stains with hand sanitizer gel, absolutely genius 5:14
14. Use shower curtain rings and a hanger to organize your hats 5:38
15. Repurpose a Pringles can and use it to store your spaghetti. 6:00
16. Use the bottom tin as a beverage coaster? Great, now I have to eat ANOTHER can of Pringles to demonstrate this life hack. 6:26
17. If you’re cooking and have no place to put your cookbook, then hang it using a pants hanger. 6:39
18. Recycle fruit/produce mesh bags and use them in place for pot scrubbers or brillo pads. These fruit mesh bags are the best thing for scrubbing pots. 6:56
19. Keep your collection of wires and cables tangled-free and neatly organized in a DIY toilet paper organizer 7:30
20. Take marshmallows for a sore throat. It weird to think marshmallows could remedy throat pain, but many people swear by it. It’s most likely due to the gelatin in the marshmallow that coats and soothes the throat. Medicine never tasted so good. 7:46
21. After learning this life hack, you will probably never look at a rolo cup the same way again. These lines on the cup actually signify something. 8:02
22. Beautifully scent your entire house by sprinkling a few drops of vanilla extract or any essential oil on your air filters. This will eliminate odors and keep your home smelling nice and fresh. 8:26
23. Build a diy air purifier with just a box fan and an air filter. No tools necessary! 8:52
24. Sharpen your scissors with sandpaper. 9:20
25. Pack clothes for one 1 night with this incredible life hack. 9:46
26. Eat with small plates if you’re trying to eat less. Larger plates make a serving of food appear smaller, while smaller plates trick your brain into thinking you have more food. 10:30
27. Store your grocery bags in a tissue box. Great way to maximize kitchen storage. 10:54
28. Oreos in a box of raisin bran life hack. 11:20
30. Driving tip if you’re being tailgated 12:02
31. Determine if someone is giving you a fake phone number 12:27
32. DIY cockroach trap with duct tape and peanut butter 13:00
33. Don’t spend $4 on a Big Mac anymore! Enjoy a McDelicacy with this money saving food hack. 13:23
34. Make a bunch of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in advance and store them in the freezer to make life easier. These are way cheaper than the uncrustables at the grocery store. 13:56
35. Here’s a simple trick to understand complex Wikipedia articles – click on simple English. One of the best life hacks for school. 14:26
If you have any good hacks to share, please feel free to do so in the comments section below!